PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay '.' 3!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:32 pm

"Stop babying me Jake," Tina said softly, looking into his eyes. "I'm still uncomfortable around her but I am happy for them." She said, hugging him to her as she rested her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:33 pm

"I just don't want something bad to happen to you," Jake whispered, hugging her as tightly as he dared. "Maybe I should have told her to try and stay with Joyce," Joyce wouldn't have been home much, but at least Tina wouldn't have to be so uncomfortable in her own home.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:42 pm

"Jake, I can't hide forever." Tina said softly, caressing his back. "I have my system remember, the one my psychologist made for me to distract me when I am sad. I did it through dinner and I am fine."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:45 pm

"Are you sure that you're fine?" Jake asked again, just to make sure that letting his sister stay would be the right thing to do. He squeezed Tina's hands gently.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 pm

"I'm sure. I'll go clean up and you can help your sister upstairs. We don't want her having an accident while she is here." And that said Tina kissed his cheek and as cherily as she could she went downstairs.

"Your room is ready," She told Selena before she began to clear out the table. "I really hope you like it and if you need anything tell us. We want you and the ba-you to be comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Selena looked up from her lap, where she had been texting Aiden, and smiled at Tina. "I'm sure it'll be perfect. You guys are so nice; thanks so much," They really were the perfect couple. "I'm very happy that you're with my brother. You make him so happy."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Tina smiled sweetly at Selena. "I'm a pain in his butt, he makes me happy." She corrected her playfully before she disappeared into the kitchen to do the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Selena made her way to the living room, curling up on the couch and taking out her phone to play around with. It was going to be a long few days without Aiden.
Jake made his way back downstairs and into the kitchen, thinking that that was where Tina was most likely to be. He was right, and he smiled softly when he saw her. "I'll dry," He grabbed the dishcloth and started picking up washed plates.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:54 pm

"You know you don't have to." Tina said with a smile, although she liked it when he wanted to help around the house.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:02 pm

"Hey, you are not my housewife, I will help in any way that I can, even though you're better at it," Jake hopped up on the counter, to relax while he dried and piled the dishes, which he'd put away later.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:13 pm

"I didn't even cook today." Tina said with a chuckle, going over to grab the dry dishes once she had finished washing. "It's only fair I do the dishes."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:16 pm

"Hey, if I want to spend some time in the kitchen with my girl, I will," Jake gave her behind a gentle little kick, making her squeal.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:19 pm

Tina finished cleaning up the kitchen and stood between his legs as he sat on the counter, her arms wrapping around his waist. "Well, I'd like to spend time with my favorite boy in our bed room right now." She whispered quietly so Selena wouldn't hear from the living room.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:16 am

It had been long days for the past two weeks. Long social parties, long nights at the studio, long nights at meeting, photoshoots... He just wanted to go to bed and hold Selena in his arms, stroke her big swollen stomach. He only had a day or two left in New York and that was all he could think about. He lazily grabbed his phone from the hotel nightstand and wrote down a message and sent it to her. I wish you were here. He wrote, hoping everything was going okay while he was away.
~*~*~
Tina was a bit stressed with the fact that Jake didn't believe she was fine with having Selena there now. They had had a few good nights, sitting by the fire and drinking tea. As long as she followed her system on focusing on the good things, she felt like her good ol' self. And it was all becoming easier to bear, she was coming to terms with the fact that they had lost their little baby because it had not been the right time. Plus they had been lost in the island when it had happened, it could of been that.

All these thoughts were running through her mind that morning after she came out of the shower, Jake still in bed sleeping. She slowly brushed her hair back and took off her ring so she could wash her face, she hated that it scratched her. The problem was that when she move to leave it on the bathroom counter so she could wash her face, it slipped from her fingers and fell into the sink. "No!" She screamed, quickly turning off the water. "No, no, no!"
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Jake had been relaxing, half asleep when he heard the screams of panic. He was out of bed in an instant, not bothering to pull on jeans or a shirt as he ran for the bathroom. "Tina!? Tina!?" He banged against the locked door. 'Tina, are you okay?" He would bust down this door if she couldn't open it.
Selena was outside on the back porch, curled up under a blanket on the porch swing. She was so lonely, so she was sulking. She missed Aiden more than she had thought she would. Her face lit up with a smile when she checked her phone and saw his text. I wish I was there too. Are you having fun?
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Work is not fun xP Aiden sent back to her, smiling when he saw her answer so quickly. Instead of waiting for her to answer back he dialed her number and pressed the phone to his ear, eager to hear her voice.
~*~*~
Tina opened the door when she heard Jake's frantic screaming, she hadn't thought she had screamed so loud. "Jake, I dropped the ring!" She said in panic, her eyes wide. She shouldn't have taken it off!
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Jake sagged in relief. "Oh, thank god that's all it was," He had thought she was being hurt by something or someone.
Selena jolted when the phone suddenly rang, but she had it up to her ear a second later. "Hi, baby,' she whispered, a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:43 pm

"There's that voice I miss hearing." Aiden said, rolling on his back and grinning wide. "How are you baby? The baby or your brother not giving you much trouble?"
~*~*~
"I don't think you heard me, my ring!" Tina said in a soft whine, trying to stick her fingers in to see if she could reach her ring.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:52 pm

"No, I'm great. The baby's been good, and Jake has been busy with Tina, so I'm on my own most of the time. I don't really mind it..." Selena curled up in her seat, smiling softly. "What about you? Are you enjoying yourself at all?"
'Tina, baby, it's okay. I'll take apart the pipe, and if it's still not there, I'll just buy you a new one," Jake did care about the ring, and about how sad she was that she'd lost it, but it was a better alternative to her being hurt.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:02 pm

"I don't want a new ring though." Tina said with a sigh. "She kissed his cheek lovingly though since he offered to take down the pipe. "I'll go get your tools." She said quickly and left the room.
~*~*~
"I get to play my music and that is good and I finished my record." Aiden told her softly, imagining just how she would look right now, probably curled up in the couch and rubbing her stomach lightly. The thought made him smile. "I'm not really digging the whole business meetings and stuff but it's all part of the process so, I'll survive. I can't wait to see you though."
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Selena grinned, relaxing even more in the chair. "You better come home rich or not come home at all," she teased.
Jake opened the cabinet under the ink and peeked in, looking at the pipes. he hoped the ring was jammed in the curve, but he wouldn't know until he took it apart.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:50 pm

"Does that mean I can't come home the day after tomorrow?" Aiden teased quietly after he had chuckled. "You have an odd way of missing me."
~*~*~
Tina came back a few minutes later with the tool box in her arms. She sat down beside him on the flood and peered in. "Do you really think it's in there?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:54 pm

Selena giggled, resting a hand on her swollen stomach. "We miss you so much,'' she promised him. "Our baby won't stop kicking,"
"I don't know, babe, but we'll find out," Jake kissed her cheek before laying back, head in the cupboard under the sink as he gathered the right tools and started working on the bolts holding the pipes together.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:58 pm

"Water won't like explode from in there right?" She asked, she knew nothing of what was going on. Or what he was doing.
~*~*~
"Giving you a hard time babe?" Aiden asked concerned for a moment. He wondered how much longer it would be until she would give birth to their baby.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 pm

"Not too hard, but my due date is coming closer, so our little girl is just excited--" Sunshine gasped suddenly, clutching her stomach at an onslaught of pain. She thought that they were contractions at first, but they were coming more from her side.
"The tap's off," Jake said, grinning over at her as he tugged at the pipe. He sighed as he realized that the bolt was on there tighter than he'd thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay '.' 3!   Roleplay '.' 3! - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay '.' 3!
Page 15 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next