PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moriah's yelling at me over this.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vetton

Vetton

Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:06 am

Lila's phone buzzed as she took it out from her pocket, checking the time. Oh, him.
The deed done yet? Hurry up. -K
She didn't bother replying, stuffing it back into her coat, sighing as she fell flat on her back onto the grass. Life sucked. She hated Kevin. Why couldn't he do his own dirty work? Why did he have to hurt her over and over? Why did Oakley?! Oakley had begun to seem so... Perfect.

Eoin grunted, eyes rolling to the back of his head. It felt so good, but he knew that it was as good as he'd get in the meantime until she was ready to take it further, when it would mean something for once.

Cage sighed into the kiss, reliving every past moment they had been like this, his mind vividly replaying the sensations he was now again experiencing. "Nella," he groaned, jaw clenching.

"I know," aw replied in the same tone as her. If only he believed her. Why would she want him to sleep with some nurse so quick? And then come back to her so she could take him afterwards. What was the point in it?

(So our gay guys and the Enzo/Cane/Sarah fiasco? O.o)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:07 am

Oakley went back to his room and sat on his bed, having the intention to get all the paperwork done that he'd been meaning to. Instead he stared at the wall in front of him, lost in thought. Why did everything always turn out so badly for him? He knew he was always awful to almost everyone, but lila had felt so... different.

Aria kissed him softly once more, then pulled away. "I-... I'm tired," she decided quietly, looking at him and waiting for what he'd say. She had to... think. She had to really think about all this. Really, really hard.

Nella pressed herself close to him, then pulled away to look into his eyes. "I think I'm ready..." she whispered, looking a bit confused.

Mill dreamed of candy and smiles and beaches and her Sawyuer. In her sleep, she wrapped her arms more tightly around Sawyuer, smiling a little.

(I dunno. o.o.o.o.o)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:10 am

Eoin nodded in understanding, "Okay. Um, so do you want me to leave, or you know, stay here, with you?" he asked, looking hopeful in his eyes as he did.

Cage smiled, kissing her lips with the uttermost sweetness to them, "I am when you are." His hands held her hips in a delicate manner, shifting them back and forth against him, but not letting himself enter yet until she pressed for it.

Saw unwrapped her arms from around him, getting up to get some space. She was too clingy in her sleep. And happy. No one should be that happy when sleeping.

"Why'd you not reply?" Kevin asked with a sneer, pinning Lila to the grassy ground she had been dozing off on, with a cruel grip. His handsome face was inches from hers, threatening words spitting out from it.

"I forgot! I'm sorry!" she hissed, trying to pry herself from the harsh grip, but failing. He slapped her cheek, prickling tears to her eyes.

"Did you kill him yet?"

And she paused a second too long before Kevin got to his feet with his answer and tapping the gun in his pocket. "Then I will."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:06 pm

"Stay, of course," Aria said, as if it were just as obvious as the fact that the sun would rise that morning. She took his arms and wrapped them around her, closing her eyes against him.

Nella nodded to him and herself, trying to convince herself to just live in the moment. She'd already done it once, why was she so worried? "Ready," she decided, smiling at him a bit.

Mill just adjusted her arm to use as a pillow, her smile not quite dropping. In her mind she remembered all the happiest times, every laugh and every smile.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 pm

Oakley decided that he had to clear his head. He left his room and walked around the palace, eventually ending up in the gardens. They were beautiful, though before all he would do in this room was lock nella inside for hours. Now it seemed lonely, and all he could do was think of Lila. Lila, Lila, Lila. He was going insane.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:20 pm

He lay down beside her, kissing her cheek and pulling the covers over them, laughing a little to himself. "You weren't going to let me leave, were you?"

He took her lips on his, kissing her deeply as he entered her body, going the full way, groaning into her mouth as he did. He had done this many times - one of which he had ended up a dad two years ago - but with Nella, every time was a special as the one before.

Saw left her, shutting the door with a loud slam, not exactly caring if she woke up. He made her angry at times like this.

"Well, don't you look pathetic?" Kevin laughed, jumping out in front of Oakley, his grin wide. Lila followed behind, her eyes red, frightened.

"So, you ready to die? Would have been faster if Lila did her job, though...."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 8:39 pm

"Whn the world would I do that?" Nella whispered, smiling up at him. "Nope. You're stuck with me until I let you go."

Nella felt a bit uncomfortable, but mostly just... Pleasure. She kissed his lips to say she was okay, and wriggles her hips a bit, causing a moan to bubble out of her throat.

Mill blinked her eyes open, shocked awake. She looked around the room slowly, then it hit her. "Stupid!" she cried, pushing herself out of bed and into the hall. "Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Oakley looked up at the boy, then to Lila. He laughed -it was a desperate, strangely calm sound- and stood up to meet the boys eyes. "Go ahead. Kill me. I'm not going to run away, or beg, or fight you for no reason. I'm not afraid of death."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:25 am

"Oh damn," he faked a crushed expression, pouting. "This will be hell," he teased, stroking her cheek with his fingers as he pressed a kiss to it.

Cage's head was already falling back into the softness of the cushion, letting the movement below take over him, his groans of pleasure and Nella's name coming out breathlessly.

Saw looked over his shoulder at a dramatic Mill, sighing as he rolled his eyes and continued down the hallway, not stopping for her or turning back.

"A pity that. Giving up? You are weak," Kevin retorted, laughing as he lifted the gun to point head on.

Lila was frowning, her eyes prickling again with tears. Why was he doing this - giving up? Oakley was strong, strong enough to fight back. She didn't hesitate as she rammed her body into Kevin's back, making him fall and the gun topple from his hands.

"Little bitch!" he sneered, pulling on her hair and ramming her face into the ground, satisfied when she cried out in pain. His eyes dashed for the gun, looking in all directions.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:45 am

(And by Nella I meant Aria...)

Aria chuckled quietly and shook her head at him fondly. "You're crazy," she said. "Not as crazy as me, but crazy all the same." She rolled over in his arms so she was facing away from him, but still close.

(Parent.... In room.)

Mill knew he could see her and crossed her arms. He was acting like she was the trouble when he'd just completely left her in a strange room in a strange hospital, in a place where she didn't even know the name. Fine- if he wanted to leave, she'd just have to find Aiden.
(YAY AIDEN.)

Oakley winced internally when he hurt Lila, but otherwise he stayed calm. He had the gun in his hand, tossing it from his right hand to the left casually. "Looking for something?" he asked, aiming straight for the boy's head.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:08 pm

"I'm not crazy. But yes, you so are," he smirked, kissing her lips with a soft peck, "And I really like you crazy."

(I know how that feels. Razz)

(Aiden! And Ryder. ;D So Saw is walking.. O.o)

Kevin glared up at him, rough-handling Lila as he pulled her to him, "Want to kill this pretty girl?" he asked, snatching a knife out of his pocket and holding it to her neck. "Well, I guess she's not pretty anymore." Lila whimpered, feeling her cheek swollen and the blood still pouring.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:34 pm

"Well, you're crazy for liking me," Aria said, her voice a little more serious than she'd intended. She smiled to erase it from her memory and kissed his lips.

(danjkfbksafbjhabfkask stupid parets.)

(I guess... o.o)

After Mill had gathered all of Aiden's information from nurses, she set out to go to his apartment. Luckily he lived rather close, so she was there within fifteen minutes of Sawyuer's storming out. She knocked on the door, smiling.

"I could shoot you before you kill her," Oakley said, though he was clearly confused on how to handle this. Why wasn't he shooting?
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:15 am

He placed a hand on her waist, keeping her body pressed against his. "No, you're crazy for letting me stay," he murmured before kissing her back.

Aiden broke away from Ryder's arms, flushing as he made his way to the door. Maybe Eoin forgot his key? But wouldn't he knock the door down like he had last time? He opened the door wide, his jaw dropping.

Kevin laughed, "I don't think so. If the bullet hits me, on impact, I fall back and the knife will slit her throat."

"It doesn't matter," Lila gritted, not caring anyway. She didn't have anything in the world, Oakley rejected her too, it didn't matter if she died or lived.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:06 am

Aria thought about that for a moment. "You're right. I am. But nonetheless,you're crazy too." she squirmed in his arms, not liking how close they were.

Mill flung her arms around him and kissed him straight on the mouth, smiling allthe while. She pulled away a few seconds later And grinned, saying "Sawyuer got mad at me and I don't know why so I left him at the place and came to you!"

Oakley didn't break eye contact with the boy but spoke to Lila. "It does matter," he said, almost painfully.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:34 am

His smile faltered just a little when she moved away from him. "Yeah. Uh, you were saying you're tired?" he questioned, not really in the happy-go-lucky mood as he had been just a while ago.

Aiden pulled her arms from him, blushing a little as he laughed awkwardly, "Um, right, Saw? Wait, how'd you find me?" he asked, frowning. Oh god, Ryder might think he has a girlfriend....

Lila looked at him, blinking as she tried to process his words. He cared?

Kevin burst out into a laugh, his chest rumbling with the action and her against it, making her wince with the sudden movement. "Aw, are you stupid enough to love?" he asked Okaley.

"Is this why you couldn't fucking finish your duty?" he finished, sneering into Lila's ear.

(Back Saturday night GMT. Miss you! xx)
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:25 pm

"Mhm." Aria whispered, keeping her eyes open and staring ahead. "Maybe we should... you know... sleep."

"I asked a few nurse-y people," Mill said, still oblivious to the fact that there was someone else there. "Am I being annoying? I can go back if you want," she added quickly. "It's just that Saw got all angry for no reason- he's stupid, right!? -so I didn't know what else to do."

"Maybe I am," Oakley said, smirking a bit. okay, so he was that stupid, who was he to judge? "But she is. And you probably are. And so is everyone else in the world. So, if everyone is stupid enough to love, is it really stupid anymore?" Oakley had to try stalling to think of a plan.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:23 am

He nodded, then remembered they were in the dark, "Yeah." Moving around to get a handful of the blanket, he got into the bed, turning his back to her.

Couldn't Saw control his anger for once? "No, stay here. Uh, I have a friend over though," he muttered, moving from the door to let her past. "You're welcome here anytime, Mill." Now how awkward would this be with Ryder?

"I'm not," Kevin grinned, "But at least you admitted how stupid you are - both are. Poor Lila, falling stupid again. Didn't I break you enough for this not to happen again?" Kevin asked, twisting her wrist as she whimpered. "Answer me."

"You can't break me," she gasped with the pain.

"I think I can prove you wrong, what'ya say, Oakley?" he taunted.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:00 pm

Aria finally closed her eyes, letting her thoughts come to her. She was just... confused, she supposed. She always did this with boys. She didn't mean to, it just happened every time!

"A friend?" Mill said, poking her head around Aiden. "Oh, a friend!" She ran over to the new boy and hugged him, even though they'd never met. "Hi! I'm Millia. Or Mill. I don't really know anymore because people always call me one and never the other."
Ryder was looking at Mill like she was a doll. "Well, I'll call you both!" he decided, grinning. He turned to Aiden, holding each of Mill's hands. "She's the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life!"

"Don't try it." So, stalling wasn't working. "Why do you want to kill me?" He asked instead, now looking at Lila.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:46 pm

Eoin wanted so badly to turn around and scoop her in his arms, take in her luscious scent, but he was strong enough to not let himself give in. Instead, he watched the light from the window shift ever so often from passerby's on the street. Eventually, he drifted off to sleep, hugging his pillow, wishing it was Aria.

Aiden couldn't help but laugh at the image of them - the way Ryder regarded Mill. "She is. A pity some people take that cuteness for granted," he scowled, knowing Mill knew very well who. "Did Saw hurt you?" he asked, eyebrows furrowing.

Lila avoided his gaze, not able to answer that. She was sent to kill him, but she was never going to in the end. Not when she had fallen....

"Oh, that. Someone contacted us and asked. We're hitmen. Or were in some cases," Kevin made point of Lila. "After doing so well, you threw it all away for trash. Pity."
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Aria didn't sleep all night. She lay awake, eventually rolling voer onto her back, and thought. All the what ifs and buts in her mind were exhausting, but she remained deathly still and awake until she saw bits of sunlight drift into the room. Then she decided to make use of herself and sneak out of bed to go to the market to get her and Eoin breakfast. She was awful at cooking, so this was a favor.
After dressing in a cute fifties-style pink polka-dot dress, and tying her curled her into a high ponytail, she left Eoin a note in case he woke and went on her way.

Mill's smiled dropped as soon as Aiden spoke, her face suddenly very serious. "No one takes me for granted," she said, in a deathly whisper. "I'm not as stupid as everyone thinks." She looked at the floor, not wanting to see either boy's expression. "And he never hurts me. Not like that."

"Who contacted you?" Oakley pressed, wishing that he would just let Lila go. If she weren't there then Oakley could just yell for help without anyone's throat being slit.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 am

Eoin was just waking up when he heard the door to the room softly click. Tiredly looking to the other side of the bed, his eyes widened on the note, jumping up from the covers and awkwardly running to the door.

"Aria, wait!" he called, pulling the door open only to hit himself in the face with it.

Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:16 am

(I'm guessing you got caught on the computer! D: Lol)

Aria turned around just in time to see Eoin get smacked in the face by her door. "Eoin!" she gasped, running to her side, and looking like a picture of innocence. "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:41 pm

(Lol, dead on. xD Argh, my dad took the router and was giving out that I'm always on. Razz)

Aiden shook his head, "He does hurt you. You're running here because of how he treats you. Earlier he walked all over you with.... Mill, you can't keep letting him do this to you. Just leave him and it'll be less heartache."

Kevin grinned, "No can do. Our client's stay private. But I'll give you a guess: you messed with him before, he wasn't planning on letting that happen again."

Lila frowned, trying to remember his name. She'd met him. Oakley had been talking with him earlier. "That guy with your sister," she wheezed out, only to receive a tougher tug of her hair.

Eoin rubbed his face, wincing with the pain and the shock of the blow. "Don't leave," he whispered, opening his eyes to look at her.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:40 pm

(Bleeeegh. Ps, dibs Cameron.)

"Shut up," Mill snapped. "Just shut up! I'm not two, I can take care of myself!" Mill looked at him like he'd slapped her.

Oakley shook his head. "Cage?" he asked softly.

Aria rolled her eyes. "I wasn't leaving- I was getting us breakfast," she told him, Kissing the spot on his forehead that he'd hit.

Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:13 am

(Cameron? O.o)

Aiden raised both hands, palm out, in surrender. "Hey! Okay, okay, I get it! I'm just trying to help, Mill."

Lila's eyes burned with recognition. "Yeah," she gasped out. Kevin laughed at the expression on Oakley's face, "You know him?"

"Oh." He felt stupid now. "Then I'll help you out with that," he added, although he couldn't cook; he always depended on Aiden for that.
Back to top Go down
mackenziequinn

mackenziequinn

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:23 am

(You'll see... But he's mine. Smile

Mill pouted her lip out, crossing her arms. "Well, you weren't helping at all." Mill said, blinking innocently up at him. She whirled round suddenly to face her newest friend. "Now, person, what's your name?"

Ryder smiled and said, "Ryder..." very carefully.

"I know him..." Oakley's eyes darted to an old door covered with leaves that he used to leave from when he trapped Nella. He'd have to take a chance and hope Lila was alive when he returned... But she'd try to kill him, so maybe he shouldn't care. Oakley looked back t the two, then sprinted, reaching the door in seconds.

"No, no, I'm going to the market to buy something." Aria took his hand and lead him back into her bedroom. "I'll be back soon, and you need rest. You just could have given yourself a concussion."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moriah's yelling at me over this.   Moriah's yelling at me over this. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moriah's yelling at me over this.
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: