PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Things

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Annie

Dark Things - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:21 pm

(MOOO<3)

(Yes, that sounds good, and I will post with Darren soon!)

Lena smiled and hugged him tightly before turning to pull him up the stairs. Sleeping beside him always made her so happy, especially now that they would soon have a little baby to keep therm company. But sometimes, his attitude made her wonder if... "Chris, you're going to help a lot with the baby, right?" She sometimes worried that she'd end up doing all the work, and that would be just too hard for her to handle.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:21 pm

(COURT! ^.^ <33)

(Eliza: *pouting, crossed arms, tapping foot impatiently* Mo: I dunno why she's acting like that; if I were her, I'd be glad to wait. And run. Smile)

Did she have to go and ask stupid questions? "Of course not. That's the woman's job." To put it simple; Chris was sexist. And awfully infatuated with taking down vampires he didn't really care about the baby until it would be of use to him.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:22 pm

Lena stopped cold on the steps, turning her eyes up to his. "But--I--No, it's not!" She dropped his hand quickly to stomp her way up the stairs. Why did he have to be such a jerk and make her worry.

Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:28 pm

Darren was fed up. People had been going to him with questions all day, and he was about ready to tear someone's throat out. He was not in a good mood, but he rarely was anymore.

"Get me water," he snapped at one of the members of the staff as he walked passed her, heading towards his bedroom. It was the only place where he could be alone, but even then, he had no peace.

He missed her so much. Darren remembered only one other time in his life where he had cried--when his parents died. But once he realized that there was no hope of finding Eliza, he had spent many nights crying. Why would she leave him? She claimed to love him, then she left, with their child? He could not forgive her for that. He had loved her, and she'd just crushed his heart. He'd never be completely whole again.

Darren knew nothing about Eliza's whereabouts, but as far as he was concerned, she was dead to him.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:56 pm

Angry stubborn Lena was shining through. At least he could was interested in her now. "Aw, but baby, it is. A man's job is to work, work, support the family, get heated up in the bedroom, and work. Obviously." He was grinning all the while he had chased her slowly and dauntingly up the stairs, coming into their bedroom, still watching her stomping feet with amusement.

"Darren?" James knocked outside the bedroom door, sighing as different people flocked the corridors. Darren had been more stressed lately, but that was no excuse for him to retreat from his duties.

"We've guests from foreign lands. They want to discuss the celebrations of the upcoming Hallowe'en festive." Even if it was a few months away, the preparation took quite a lot, and Darren's failure to work as he should was wary many out.

Keep it steady, tilt a little to the right, don't take your senses of your target... Click!

"Nice shot!" one vampire acknowledged Trey, slapping him on the back as he took the cue stick from his grasp.

"You almost, almost, got me there, but I think we still have a fair game to play yet."

Indeed, they were playing snooker, but Trey's mind were constantly finding its way back to Michele, whom was sitting among other woman, gossiping. He could hear her, laughing and whispering, only catching small fragments of their conversation.

And there was the fact he was blind, but over the last three years, he'd been practicing his other senses to do his eyes work for him; snooker was the first training he had taken for this. Now, you'd swear he wasn't so blind, until you asked him about a specific question, such as the colour, or so on. Yet, Michele had helped him get over any depressing moments he'd drown in, including the death of his mother and the few irritated times he couldn't get something right. Even the mixture of vampires, warlocks and shifters lent a hand.

"Trey. Trey!" He snapped his attention back to the other to guys, looking chagrined at being caught. "We too boring for ya? Your wife more thrilling?"

Now that was a dumb question; Michele was by far the most thrilling person to walk this world. And she was all his.

(There ya go. Razz)

Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Lena didn't think it was funny at all. Her eyes were shining with tears. She was terrified of taking care of a baby all by herself, and he didn't understand. "Get out," she whispered, lowering herself slowly into the bed. "You are sleeping in the guest room tonight."
Darren growled quietly to himself. he hated being in control of this place, and he had tried many times to get out of it. "Fine," he grumbled, leaving the room just as soon as he had gotten in. "Can we make this quick?"
Michele turned away from the girls to watch Trey, smiling when she saw him playing with the boys. She knew how happy he was that he was learning to do so many things without his sight. She stood up from her chair, going to stand behind him and wrap her arms warmly around his waist. "Hey, sexy," she murmured, kissing his neck. he was much more interesting than the girls, who only ever wanted to sit and get drunk.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:53 pm

Oh, he knew that look. "Lena, it was just a joke. Come on, I'm sorry. Sweetie," he began cooing with lies, kneeling down in front of her, his hands grasping hers. "I won't joke like that again." She was such a nuisance sometimes, but Chris needed her.

"That depends on how well you actually contribute," James replied, walking with him down the hallways, flicking through pages-on-pages of different sheets he held on a clipboard. "We've a lot to catch up to."

Trey turned around, the laughing and jokes of the other boys fading away. "Same to you. Enjoying yourself?" he asked, wrapping her up in his arms, his lips pressed against her cheeks. It was only her and him.

(Are you gonna post Bethany any time soon? No rush though! Just asking. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:58 pm

Lena pulled her hands out of his grasp, pressing her face against the pillow. "Go away," she murmured, her voice quiet. She was never one to yell. She just couldn't stand being with Chris. She was losing all the trust she had in him, little by little.
"I've been working nonstop, so I don't know why we have so much to catch up on," Darren was very, very cranky. He just wanted to nap, or maybe punch something.
"Not before, but now I am. How about you?" Michele reached up to stroke his hair gently. He was so gorgeous, and all hers.

(Yuup, after your next Eliza post, if that's alright? XD)
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:57 pm

[Sorry - Parents. -.- They said I was suppose to be studying. They don't seem to realise I need a break to every so & so. >.>]
Chris frowned, his earlier smile falling flat on his face, "No. Lena, I want to stay with you." How corny was that? Very, according to Chris. He kept the grimacing thoughts to himself, willing Lena to give him a second chance.

"Yeah, it's a 24/7 job, Darren; no one said it was going to be easy, but we all appreciate it. Cheer up, mate." James gave him a sympathetic smile, ushering him into an office filled with various kinds to discuss further developments.

"Mhmm, it's definitely getting a lot more exciting now," he whispered, grinning as he gave a rush of his lips on hers. He wish he could gaze down at his wife, but unfortunately, he only had touch and memories to rely on for s's missed you." At least Bethany had someone who was looking forward to seeing her again; Eliza? Yeah, she just knew Darren was going to hate her. Didn't take a genius to figure that out. She just hoped when they - she, Bethany, Grash and her own son - came intruding into the castle, Darren, or anyone for that matter, wouldn't take their anger at Eliza's hasty departure out on anyone besides her.

(Good? ;D Eh, stupid typo thing. -.-)

Last edited by MoComesToPlayEvil on Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:01 pm

(Whoooaa, only the last paragraph confused me. XD But I think I got it. XD)

Lena didn't even chance a look at him, knowing her resolve would crumble if he put on his sad face. "Go away," she whimpered, putting her hand on her belly. At least the baby would love her unconditionally.
(Gonna only post with Darren after the other go in XD)

"I--I don't know. Do you think he'll be happy to see me, or upset?" Bethany chewed on her lip as they began to walk. Coming home hadn't been easy, but she needed to see her brother, and she wanted to do right by her people. She knew she could do the job; she was confident in her abilities.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:17 pm

[Argh! It keeps deleting the middle of my post! D: I think it's too long for the nintendo. I'll have to post in twos, so Chris' and James' post together, Trey's and Eliza's next.]
---Trey's post continued (end)--- ...seeing. "Want to go out for a bit?" He was thinking dinner for two, a stroll in the surrounding forest, and who knew what else would happen. *-*-*-*-*-* ----Eliza's post continued (beginning)--- Eliza was dressed - in the similar fashionable black, sophisticated manner - and ready to go. But that didn't mean she wasn't anxious and jittery. Already, it was afternoon and the heat from the sun was suffocating, as expected of the summer months in this region. "We're going to see Grash first, Beth," she notified her. She rubbed her forearm in comfort as she passed, "He's missed you." ---
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Sighing, Chris rose from his kneeling position and got onto the bed, wrapping his arms around her, hands metting hers at the swelling of her stomach. "I won't leave you." He was too strng to give up so easily; she'd have better luck cutting his throat out before he would question it, but even then, he'd fight until he got his way.

"Trust me, he'll be happy; he loves you. Though, he might procastinate you leaving in the first place. But really, your brother's only said sweet things about you." And he had willingly helped Eliza leave without a trace in exchange for searching out Beth. "Come here, Tiger," Eliza growled playfully at the cub crawling with sly on the ground from behind, using her nickname for him in a way to tease him. (You wanna name Darren & Eliza's boy? I really don't mind, but I went halves on it - I chose the gender, so I gave you the choice, if you want, to name him. ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Michele smiled brightly, her lips resting against his collar bone so that she could feel it. "Yes, let's go," She was sick of being around other people. She liked their private time more.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:38 pm

(I'm so bad with name. O.O)
(How about Hayden? Or Lucas? XD)

Lena's body tensed as soon as he touched her. She really wasn't in the mood to have his hands on her. She showed him as much when she let a spark of power shock his fingers, making him jerk back. "I'm serious, go way," She pressed her face against the pillow some more. She wasn't giving into him until he decided to be a better boyfriend.
Bethany smiled softly at the cub and at Eliza. 'What about...you know. Are you going to talk to him?" Eliza had talked very rarely about Darren, but Bethany knew how she felt and was always trying her hardest to console her. Bethany was a very sweet girl.

Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:54 pm

(Lollies. xD Eliza and Mo loves Hayden. ;D Eliza forgives you now. Ahem, I'm still being ignored. >.> xP)
"What part of 'I'm not leaving' don't you understand?" Chris didn't expect an answer, nor did he try touching her again; her magic stung. He sat, staring at the ceiling while trying to think it all over. Okay, so he maybe was a little over the top on the daily roles of men and women, he silently admitted to himself.
*-*-*-*-*-*-* "Well, there's certainly no avoiding him if the rumours are true." That being him taking the position she had left behind three years previously. "Anyway, I want him to meet Hayden [;D], and I'm much more stronger now if he tries anything." That was the main reason behind her leaving; his sudden caring side for her and the baby was just too suspicious, she couldn't bear to have him kill Hayden. And she was too weak with the pregnancy to do anything about it. Eliza shrugged, lifting the small cub in her arms, rubbing his ears as he purred in response. If there was anyone Eliza trusted with everything, including her son, it was Bethany. "We'll see how things go. But you come first, though." Which was when they arrived at Grash's door almost an hour later. They didn't even need to knock; Grash was standing there, dressed in his dark ruby shirt and black dressing pants, regarding them with surprise and wonder.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Lena laid quietly, shutting the lights out with her magic. Why wasn't Chris leaving? She needed to think. Being around him was just too much and she felt like she was going to break down and cry, but it would only enforce his thought that she was weak. She couldn't have that. She burrowed under the blankets, planning on blocking him out and sleeping.
(Hehehe ;D)
(I did something with Anna, btw!!!)
Bethany stopped cold as soon as she saw her brother. he was actually there. She had come knowing she'd see him but somehow thinking that everything was too good to be true. Now, he was right there, in front of her...

She ran at him suddenly, hugging him tightly with no plans of letting go anytime soon. ''Grash," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion. "I missed you so much. I'm so, so sorry,"
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Grash held her back as tight as she held him. "Shh, it doesn't matter; you're here now." He didn't think he'd live to see the day she'd return, but he had. His eyes, their intense blue, turned to acknowledge Eliza, holding a gratified look, then shut to absorb the embrace, kissing his sister's cheek tenderly. Eliza gave them their moment efore intervening. Standing beside them, she cleared her throat, regarding Grash whom was slowly pulling a little aways from Bethany. "You haven't changed much." Although, age had taken its small toll on him, easily placing him around his late 20's or arly 30's. "Look, I hate to rush and all, but we gotta get going before people already inform his royal pain-in-the-backside." She didn't need Darren to have any plans for them, possibly bitter; surprising the lot was their best strategy. "The sooner the rightful queen's on the throne, the sooner things can settle down." Grash was nodding, eyes falling to the small bundle of fur wrestling in Eliza's arms, "Is that...?" She grinned, hiding her stricken fear behind it, "Oh yeah, you got that right."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 12:17 pm

Christopher, although the weaker of the two, could clearly state his emotions for Kat. It was the steel cage Chris kept himself in that made him less vulnerable, including admitting the truth of his feelings. Because, in reality, Chris 'did' feel something for Lena. He just wasn't the character to admit to it. Attempting to try and win her over, Chris, again, snuggled closer to her, pressing his body into her back, his hand resting on her waist, fingers stroking.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Bethany quickly whiped away the few tears that had escaped and turned to Eliza. "Do you want me to hold him? So when we go into the court, Darren doesn't suspect anything right away?" He would probably be in a terrible mood, and they coulfn't risk him taking it out on Hayden or her, and she couldn't protect the both of them if he truly decided to hurt them. Beth loved Hayden and Eliza, and she wasn't about to risk their lives.
Lena didn't push him away this time. It hurt too much to ignore him, and his body was so nice and warm. "Are you really sorry?" she asked softly, needing to hear him say it.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 pm

"Yes, I'd really appreciate that," Eliza sighed, glad for Bethany to offer as such. She passed Hayden to her, the cub purring with delight; he treated her like a cross between an auntie and a sister. "Ready to go, then?" Grash asked, in a happy mood from the return of his long-lost sister. *-*-*-*-*-*-* Smiling wide, Chris got closer, nuzzling his lps to her ear, whispering his apology again, "I'm very sorry. And I'll do anyhing to help our baby." He knew that's what she wanted, and why the hell not? If he wanted an heir to be of his blood, they should be everything people admires. (gtg for dinner - back later. <3)
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:34 pm

(Okay<3)

Bethany cooed down at the child. He was rarely ever human. He preferred to frolic and play. He was adorable, and she treated him like he was part of her family. "Yes, let's go. The sooner, the better," So that they could get it over with, and so that she could spend some quality time with her brother.
Lena slowly rolled to face him, letting him pull her close to his body. "I love you," she murmured, laying her head down against his chest. She was happy that he seemed to care more now. She just couldn't be with someone who didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:37 pm

"You spoil him too much!" Eliza mock-scowled, followed by a laugh, her heart swelling, overcome with emotion. Grash had ducked in and out of his house, carrying a bag with him. They gave him a curious look, to which he answered with a shrug, "You never know when a potion or so comes in handy." *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* The meeting ended, more on a 'to-be-continued' note. James could do nothing about Darren's grouchy responses at times, having to sit back and listen to the higher ranking men and women argue over things, with at least Darren resolving some matters. When they flocked the outer hallway, emptying the room, James had decided to offer Darren a break for the rest of the day, providing him with time to rest, only to be stopped in mid-sentence as he did, frowning at something, someone, or more it seemed, over Darren's shoulder. Well, there's a surprise you don't see everyday; Eliza had the guts to walk these halls again... With a rather familiar witch. *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Every time Chris heard her say those words, he had always been struck with loss of words. As easy as it was to lie and say it back, he found he couldn't because he wasn't sure if it would be a lie at all. He silently responded with a comforting caress to her side where his hand still rested, seemingly happy she no longer was ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Darren waited...and waited...and waited. "James? You wanted to speak to me, so speak already," he snarled, getting impatient. When nothing was said and he realized where James was looking, her turned. 'What are you--" He stopped, his whole body freezing as he saw her. Eliza. She was...back. After three years, she was suddenly there. He felt his heart break all over again. She'd betrayed him. He let out a sharp growl. If she stepped any closer, he didn't think eh could restrain himself. Her wanted her to feel the pain she'd caused him.
Lena was used to him not saying it back, but his gentle caress was enough and made her feel happy and content. "Goodnight, Chris," she murmured, yawning against his shoulder. "Sweet dreams..."
Back to top Go down
Vetton

Vetton

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:56 pm

After three long years, Eliza always thought her love for Darren would fade, but she was so very wrong. Her heart was leaping out of her chest. And the way he was looking at her now, reacting to her presence, she wanted to cry. It hurt. Oh and he certainly looked just the same, if not sexier. "Eliza?" Grash elbowed her, drawing her back to reality. Remaining impassive on the outside, Eliza held a hand up, signaling peace, which ironically was not how she felt. "I... I brought the rightful hier to the throne back." Her eyes moved from James, falling on Darren again. She came back too. "Darren?" *-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Chris watched her, wondering just what was happening to him. He eventually followed her to sleep, forgeting the world. It was morning when he woke up again, the sun shining brightly, lighting up the room, with Lena still in his arms. "Good morning," he mumbled, not really sure if she were awake.
Back to top Go down
Annie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Darren's growling rose in volume, and Bethany slowly stepped out from behind Eliza, the small wolf form of Hayden curled in her arms. "Hi," she said quietly, taken aback by Darren. But she was to be ruler, and she couldn't be afraid. She wasn't, either. Just...uncomfortable. Anger wasn't something she enjoyed.

Darren's eyes went to the panther cub nestled in the girls arms. The growling cut off, and he just stared. Could it be...
Lena peeked her eyes open tiredly. She had been dozing lightly when she felt him stir and heard his speak. "Morning," she murmured softly, a small little smile gracing her lips.

Last edited by Coouurtneey<3 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Things   Dark Things - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Things
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: