PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacie

Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:04 am

When Eliza felt the vibration of the door close she took out her headphones and scrambled off of Left's bed, pulling on a pair of boxer shorts on her way out of his room. "Left?" She asked when she saw him laying back on the couch, looking clammy. "Are you okay?" When she stood over him she surveyed him for wounds and when she found nothing, she looked around the dorm. Nothing was out of place.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:12 am

"Just ran into your sister," Left said, sitting up a little again when the pain slowly disappeared for good. "I think she might have drugged me with something," he replied, but after the pain was gone, he didn't feel anything, except for a little sweaty.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:20 am

Eliza unthinkingly put her hand on his forehead and then had to force herself not to snatch it away like it'd been burned. "Well you feel fine," she searched his face and saw the color slowly returning to it. "Elise? What'd she want?"
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:36 am

"I'd tried asking her that the whole time," Left said with a tired smirk. "She just kept talking about you," he told her, sitting up and running his fingers through his hair. He blinked as he looked around. Everything...looked so different...like it was sharper and wherever he focused seemed to zoom in in intensity.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:39 am

"That's Elise for you. I'd probably have a stroke if she were ever straightforward about something. Usually it's harmless..." she trailed when he blinked, observing his surroundings. There was no way... "Are you seeing things with lustre?" she asked, squashing the urge to grab his chin and make him focus on her face.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:51 am

"Yeah..." Left said, looking up at her and letting his eyes adjust as his image sharped around her. "Wait...how do you know?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 12:54 am

"I feel the same way. Maybe last night, but mostly I was able to really notice it after I..." she trailed, not wanting to bring up her moment of weakness between them again. "Anyways...maybe you should just... This could be our marks, an unknown feature."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:13 am

"But....whenever something like that happens," Left pointed out. "They do that weird shimmer thing..." But she could be right. They knew close to nothing about the marks. And if it had only happened to them. Well...there was nothing to really compare to.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:34 am

"Well we don't really have anything to compare to, do we? I mean that library book we found is okay but it doesn't go in depth. I have a feeling it barely even skims it. These marks feel like... just... ropes," she breathed out finally and sat next to him, able to feel the heat radiating between their bodies.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:16 am

Left sighed and leaned back against the cushions looking up at the cieling. "Whatever this weird feeling is, we still gotta find out more about these marks. They gotta do more than just slither around and help us fight," he pointed out, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:39 am

Eliza rose her eyebrows at him, smirking. "I never assumed that's all they did. Trust me, even when we aren't looking for answers together, I try to do research of my own. Something always gets in my way, though," she sighed and flopped back against the cushions.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:53 am

"Hate to ask, but do you think your sister might have an idea?" Left asked. He wasn't so excited to be a part of her experiements, but maybe Elise had wandered into something like this before with all her mad scientist things.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:57 am

Eliza's eyes flicked to his for a long moment, gears turning in her head. "I... well, she is a genius, she may know something. But I have a feeling we'd have to jump through a lot of hoops in order to get a straightforward answer from her." A smile twitched across her face, growing devious.

"I remember the last time I forced an answer out of her. My dad was so angry with me. With both of us. Elise had two black eyes and I had a bald spot for about a week."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:04 am

Left smirked. "Somehow I can picture that, extremely easily," he said, laughing a little. So Elise would end up being a dead end anyway and they were back to square one. Hopefully Dante would given them a mission or something soon, where they could stretch out their...whatever it was and get an idea of what it could really do.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:11 am

Eliza blew out a breath and pulled her knees to her chest, resting her chin on them. "At first I felt special, but now this just sucks," she said with a breathy laugh. She closed her eyes tiredly for a moment, just thinking random thoughts.

"Oh hey, did you wanna know how that thing with Kain went?" She asked, tilting her head to look over at him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:21 am

Left raised an eyebrow at her. She had been suspicious about it earlier, but he figured since he was the one who set them up, he might as well find out. "Yeah, sure," he replied, still sitting back against the couch.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:31 am

Eliza shrugged. "He's okay. I mean, a good pick and all but... I feel nothing there." She laughed and shook her head. "There's also something off about him. Like his coloring... I don't know." She ran a hand through her hair, eyes grazing over him momentarily. "Plus, he's a senior." She supposed if anything was meant to be, it would pop right up and sock her in the face, eventually. Plus, it was a good thing, too. Her father wouldn't approve of... 'dating'.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:36 am

Left couldn't stop a small grin. "Well, not the worst thing," he said. It was almost as if he was glad that she and Kain wouldn't lead to anything. "A senior?" He had to ask. Though he supposed that depending on the levels, students led completely different lives which was what helped keep them isolated and focused until graduation.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:42 am

"You should know, you set me up with him." Eliza teased and stood, smoothing down her boxers before walking into his kitchen. "You know the seniors... they're all a little... there's not a word I can think of for it," she reached into his fridge for a Coca-Cola and wavered between automatically getting one for him, asking, then telling him to get it his own damn self.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:46 am

"I suppose you're right," he relinquished. Then again, when it came to Eliza he had had the feeling that anyone in her rank wouldn't be...enough for her. Afterall, he was the only one who could best her at least half the time.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:54 am

"Kind of like those dogs who hide under cars or... Really old people. 'You don't know the shit I've seen' types. I wonder if they all go on the same, simulated mission." Did they even simulate missions? She was sure that they could, considering that Supernatural development was quite a few paces ahead of humanity. "Are...do... you want a Coke?" she finally forced herself to ask.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:00 am

"I think the simulations are mixed in with the real ones," Left said before looking over at her. "Uh, sure," he said. He wasn't quite sure if Eliza had ever offered him something, but he wasn't going to turn down her attempt.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:12 am

Eliza painstakingly walked around the counter and actually handed it to him, then turned stiffly back into the small kitchen to dig around for something to eat. "Are you hungry?" she asked, the words feeling like lead off her lips. It wasn't him that was making her feel this way, it was the simple fact that a; she was never considered 'nice like that' and b; she used to not like him. Maybe even a c, the fact that it just wasn't part of her character to be... pleasant.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:22 am

Now, Left was worried. He narrowed his eyes at her and looked down at his Coke. "Eliza? Are you feeling sick again?" he asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:26 am

"Why?" She asked with a slow, teasing grin. "You worried I'm going to barf into your food? Well, you should be." She cracked open her soda and rubbed her stomach. "On the contrary, I feel fine. I guess I don't need to ask why you asked," she said glibly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: