PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacie

Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) Empty
PostSubject: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:02 am

"I insist," Nala told Sarah at the register when they both had a handful of dresses in their arms. Nala was even buying the thin, sheer one. "I loved them all on you," she winked. But she also enjoyed Sarah's own style and outfit, which allowed a nicer look at her backside.

///

"I feel weird," Eliza said and shook her head. "I'm sure it's nothing." It certainly didn't feel like a blush... maybe. She could hear a buzzing sound in her head, like it was coated in something hot and sticky, so the sound was muffled. She curled her fingers and focused on breathing. What the hell was happening?
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:09 am

Sara noticed that she was getting the sheer dress and smiled secretly, hoping that no one else would get to see her in that lovely dress. She had really enjoyed herself here, Nala had been so right about this place.

///

"Eliza?" he asked when he voice started to sound like it was coming from farther and farther away. "I'm taking you to the nurse," he told her, or at least out of the class room. Without waiting for permission from Tagma, Left helped her to her feet and slipped them out of the classroom. What in the world was going on?
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:17 am

"Don't you love it there?" Nala asked with a small smile as she and Sarah loaded the dresses into her trunk. "You looked pretty. We should go dancing," she said, and then realized that may be a little presumptuous. "Of course, if there's someone else you'd like to take, I'm sure they'd love seeing you in any one of them, I know I did."

///

"Oh god," she gasped, "I know what's happening. Change course! Bathroom!" She staggered a little and kept feeling her face. It felt like she was on fire. "Left... please hurry." She hated having help, but this time she didn't think she could get there on her own.

Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:21 am

Sarah chuckled softly. "I think after today, at least I hope it's pretty clear who I would like to go dancing with," she said, her voice turning soft and shy as she looked up at Nala through her lashes. Just thinking about dancing with Nala...being so close and so full of movement. She could barely imagine anything better.

///

"Shit!" Left said, giving up on trying to help her walk. Instead he picked her up bridal style and carried her quickly to the nearest bathroom. He knew she wouldn't like being treated as helpless, but right now he just wanted to make sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:28 am

Nala smiled, acting on impulse when she stepped forward and kissed Sarah. Her hand pressed against the small of her back to draw her closer, tilting her head to the side as she moaned a little. Her lips were so soft, and she tasted sweet, clean, a little like mint.

///

"Oh god," Eliza moaned once he rushed inside of the ladies' room with no regard for his gender. "You might want to leave for this," she half moaned, half said in a high pitched voice, holding her hand over her stomach. This was probably the most embarrassing thing she was ever going to do, ever, in front of someone.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:34 am

Sarah gasped at the suddeness of the kiss. Her bright blue eyes went wide but slowly they slid shut when she recognized the cool feeling of Nala's lips on hers. Her body shivered when she felt Nala's hand against her back, pressing her closer which she eagerly complied. She melted into her embrace kissing her back oh so gently. After their closesness in the changing room, Sarah didn't think she was going to get another chance.

///

Left brought her into the larger stall and set her down gently back onto her feet. "I'm not leaving," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:49 am

Nala parted her lips over Sarah's and and brought her closer still, feeling both of their lips growing warmer until it felt feverish. She gripped at Sarah's hips and flicked her tongue into her mouth, hands slowly knotting in her blouse. Loosening and tightening, loosening and tightening.

///

Eliza looked back at Left and gave him a seething glare. In the next second though, she wasn't able to do anything about it. Her stomach rolled, and the hot, wet buzzing in her eyes intensified as she emptied the contents of her stomach, groaning, trying to keep her hair out of her face. When it was over she flushed quickly and breathed deeply, shuddering, shaking, trying not to curl around the toilet and pretend like he wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:23 am

Sarah moaned and clutched her fingers in Nala's dress, opening her mouth to feel her cool tongue greedily slide into her mouth. Oh god, Sarah thought to herself breathlessly, she never wanted this to end. She could barely feel anything and yet she felt everything.

///

"Shit," Left muttered, pushing everything else aside and held her hair back, rubbing the small of her back to help soothe her a little as her stomach empted its contacts. "What's going on Eliza?" he asked when she was finished. He magicked a damp face clothe and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:34 am

Nala surfaced for more air, all though she didn't need it, and felt uncharacteristically breathless. She held Sarah and arms length and licked her lips, throat dry. "You're a good kisser," she said gruffly, fangs popping out of their own accord.

///

"Stop," Eliza pressed her hand flat against his stomach and shoved him away a little. Really, she was still mortified, felt sick, and knew it probably smelled. Her back was tingling, but she snatched the towel and rubbed it over her face, trying to stand and managing slowly. Her legs felt like rubber. "I ate... too much I guess. Last night."
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:42 am

Sarah was panting softly when Nala finally pulled away. She sucked lightly on her bottom lip when Nala's fangs suddenly popped up. "Mm, so are you," she murmured to her before bringing Nala closer to her again and kissing her slowly; she wanted to figure out how to kiss her with her gorgeous fangs completely bared.

///

Left frowned still, but moved away to give her space. "You sure its nothing else?" he asked, feeling concerned. Throughout all of Tamora he had never seen Eliza sick once. Suddenly throwing up did not show up out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:16 am

"If I prick your lip," Nala breathed against her lips. "I'll be the death of you. It's a wonder that you haven't been bitten sooner." She said, forcing them back up, all though it was painful, but not in any physical way.

///

"Honestly dude," Eliza wiped her mouth one last time, "I don't know." She gave him a look through her lashes and rose an eyebrow. "You're standing in the middle of the women's restroom," she informed him, a little amazing he was still standing there.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 2:24 am

Sarah giggled softly. "You never did ask me if I was adverse to being bitten," Sarah pointed out, keeping her arms around her but letting Nala put some space between her and her fangs.

///

"I've been in more embaressing situations," Left shrugged off. "Besides, no one else is here," he reminded her before feeling compelled to ask. "Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 4:34 pm

"Oh?" Nala cocked an eyebrow, stepping back far enough to look Sarah up and down. She seemed to be full of surprises. "And are you?" she inquired in a low, seductive voice. There was something about this beautiful faerie she was really starting to like.

///

"Privacy?" Eliza asked, trying desperately to control her temper. If he really was her friend, she wasn't supposed to be mad. She lifted her hand shakily and ran it through her hair. No, she shouldn't be rude to him, he was her partner... "We're..." she started to ask and trailed off, shaking her head.

Momentarily forgetting her resolve, she shouldered past him and went to wash her hands and rinse her mouth. "Look," she said turning to him, taking a deep breath. "I know I'm a bitch. I really don't know why you even want me within fifteen feet of you when you're sleeping. I'd understand if you want to find a different partner." All though they had been stuck together, she was sure Dante could pull strings for him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:20 pm

"Well, there's only one way to find out, isn't there?" she replied, giving her a playful quirk of her eyebrow before moving in closer to her. There hips were closer now but their faces still far enough for Sarah to tilt her head up at her. "Maybe some place a little more private though?" Her smile was excited, from all the kissing.

///

Left's brow knitted together in confusion. "Eliza, what the hell are you talking about?" he asked. "I don't know about you but I do want you as my partner and I'm helping you because I want to help you."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:55 pm

Nala furrowed her brow the smallest amount and touched the tips of Sarah's hair. "You want me to bite you today?" she asked, unable to help but feel surprised. Why does being me have to be so complicated? she thought.

///

Eliza sniffed and tossed her hair behind her shoulders, striding up to him. "Fine. Do you have any gum?" she asked and tilted her head with expressionless eyes, holding out her palm to him.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Sarah chuckled softly, smiling up at her again. "Maybe not today, but someday?" she asked. She hoped she wasn't pushing Nala too fast, but she didn't want Nala to feel pulled down by her either.

///

Left snapped his fingers and a package of gum plopped into his hand. "Here," he answered, handing it to her. He didn't ask her any more questions now, knowing he wouldn't get anywhere with them.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:09 am

Nala nodded. "Just so you know, I don't have the best timing in the world. All though, somehow it works out for the better," she said in a sigh and finally stepped away to close the trunk. "Days like this sometimes make me forget that there's school we have to go back to."

///

"Thanks," Eliza said, though it pained her a little. He deserved thanks, and a hell of a lot of it, but she wasn't comfortable with... she wasn't sure. The words 'thank you' likely hadn't even been in her dictionary until she was ten. "Is there something you wanna ask me?" she asked and looked to her side and up at him, though not far.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Sarah gave a soft sigh and nodded, letting her back press against the side of the car for a moment. "Yeah," she agreed before looking over at Nala. "What classes are you taking?" she asked, curious because she had never seen Nala in one of her classes.

////

"Well, why you're feeling sick might be a good question to start with," Left offered, he tried to keep his face neutral but the frown on the corner of his lips betrayed his concern.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Eliza wiped at her mouth again, annoyed. "I thought I already told you. I went hunting last night and ate too much. I'm not sure what I ate. Maybe some of those berries..." she trailed off thoughtfully. But she knew that couldn't be it. She went over the night before in her head.

She'd left with Elle and they'd gone into the woods. She vaguely remembered hunting and then things got a little fuzzy. When she tried to think back to the time she'd come onto campus again, the only thing she could recall was her and Elle parting ways at the door.

Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Left paused, watching her carefully. "Alright then,' he said, allowing her that answer. "Did you want to go back to the apartment?" he asked her, not sure what he should do.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Eliza gave him a seething look. "No I do not want to go back to the apartment. I want to go back to class, of which we have an hour left." She gave him an incredulous look and jerked open the door, striding inside with a predatory like grace.
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Left sighed. She had to be difficult with every damn step she took, he thought, shaking his head. He followed her out of the bathroom and back into class. Tagma didn't even comment when they showed up again, just raised an eyebrow at Left and went back to teaching.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Eliza strode into the geo-room, only expecting to see Kain there. Well, she couldn't have been more wrong. As she looked around, she saw at least four other pairs in there. From what she could tell, all of them were partners.

One pair stood out though. She squinted and tried to follow the two blurs of color to no avail. For a sickening moment, it actually made her feel dizzy. She could tell that one was wearing black bottoms and a white wife beater. The bigger one seemed to be wearing all black.

Her head tilted to the side, completely enamored until the motion stopped. Her mouth dropped open, eyes widening.

Elle shouted, her body small in comparison to whoever the hell that was. She could only guess that it was this Jameson guy she kept hearing about. He hand his arms around hers, standing straight and tall, grinning as held her above him.

Eliza watched Elle struggle, and then realize she wasn't going anywhere as he slammed her body onto the mat and let go. From where she stood, she could hear the air leave Elle's lungs. All that had happened within two seconds.

"You're too raw. How many times do I have to tell you?" He went to stand above her. "You have talent, you just need to stop getting so excited and contain yourself." He was frowning a little, maybe concerned.

Eliza braced her hands on her hips and looked past them. The other people partnered up were guys. Now that she thought about it, she was quite glad with her partner, how ever annoying and frustrating he could be.

She figured she would have tore any girl to pieces by now. Her eyes flicked back to Elle again when she stood and braced her hands on her knees, panting.

"Hey, are you alright? It wasn't that hard, was it?" Jameson leaned down and braced a big hand on her shoulder.

Eliza grinned. If she knew anything about Elle…

In the next second, Elle's fist slammed into his stomach. Now the guy she was sure was Jameson grunted and tried to regain his footing, but she kept coming at him.

Right after she had socked him in the gut, she straightened, her right fist flying toward his jaw. His head jerked to the side and she took the opportunity to jab him in the waist with her fingers, and then lifted her booted foot and slammed it into his chest.

Eliza only expected him to be knocked back a few feet, considering his expertise, height and weight. Wrong.

He flew back about twenty feet--catching air--and then hit the wall, sagging against it.

Elle advanced on him with just about the most predatory walk she'd ever seen and then paused, turned… and made eye contact with Eliza.

Eliza would have warned her, but her eyes had gone from Elle to everyone else who had paused to watch the entire ordeal. When she looked back, there wouldn't have been enough time to warn her.

Jameson moved faster and more graceful than she would have thought. He rammed Elle, arms wrapping around her waist to knock her backwards. They rolled and tangled together and then came up, trying to land blows.

Elle arched backward when his fist went for her gut. He ducked his head when hers swung toward it. They were both making noises of frustration, uttering a litany of curses at each other. Some of the things Elle said were so insulting she was sure that her mother--Elle's grandmother--would probably make her swallow a bar of soap.

"How many times do I have to tell you you're too raw?" Jameson, who now had Elle in a headlock, asked. Her hands were gripping his arm as she struggled against him.

Elle moaned (probably in pure annoyance) and finally got a good enough footing to flip Jameson over onto his back just as he'd done to her earlier. "I don't know," Elle said, whooping in breath. "How ever many times it takes to sink in, I guess."

"No," Jameson stood, looking genuinely angry. "Elle, you don't understand. That is the kind of stuff that can get us both killed. We're going to go again, but this time I want you to be precise. Do what you have to do. Don't beat the shit out of me for the joy of it. Pretend like I'm trying to kill you. Be calculated, do what's necessary to make sure I don't come at you again."

Eliza turned away when they started to spar again, thinking about how in sync they seemed to be. She wanted that with Left, but she wanted to be twenty times better. That was a lot, since they seemed to be evenly matched.

Elle and Jameson may be a little better at fighting, but she was sure she and Left made up for whatever they lacked in fighting with cunning.

It was then that she realized Kain was standing beside her. "How long have you been there?" she asked, narrowing her eyes. And why had he picked this room?
Back to top Go down
MuddyPheesh

MuddyPheesh

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Kain shrugged, though his eyes were ever alert and studying both her and the space around them. "Not too long," he answered, having noticed that Eliza had been staring at the girl, who looked similiar to her, and her partner "She your sister or something?"
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:57 pm

"My niece," Eliza grunted, clearly not pleased. She heaved a sigh and tried for a smile. Her head tilted at how alert he seemed to be. Was this how she was going to be next year?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)   Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tamora: Paranormal Academy (NOW RUNNING ACCEPTING ANY AND ALL CHARACTERS :D)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying :: Inactive Roleplays-
Jump to: