PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The $torm [[RolePlay]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Aiden furrowed his brow and gave a side glance at her. "What?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:15 pm

"You know, when you have--" Avery gestured between his legs, her eyes lingering there for a bit. Clean thoughts, clean thoughts, she urged herself.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:22 pm

"You mean my occasional morning problem?" Aiden asked with a smirk. How had she known he had those... Well other than she practically lived with him. "I don't know why I don't."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:25 pm

"I don't think it's a problem," Avery grinned, crawling her fingers up his leg slowly. "You know, I took a chemistry, anatomy, and psychology course when I was in community college and it's said that the hormones in my body trigger the reaction in yours. So it's natural, you see."
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 pm

"Yeah, well your hormones will trigger that reaction right now if your hand doesn't stop it's course." Aiden said while he played with his lip ring.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Avery jerked her hand away and giggled, eying the front of his jeans with intense concentration, glancing away everytime he tired to catch her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:55 pm

"Stop staring Av!" Aiden said with a chuckle. He parked the car in front of the apartment building and turned towards her. "You are so cute when you are curious."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 pm

(I thought they were in 'momma's' house? XD)

Avery smiled at him shyly, her cheeks flooding with a bit of warmth. "Thanks, I think?" she laughed nervously and took his hand in her warm one.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:03 pm

(Aren't they still remodeling that? Or they could be at Momma's XD)
Aiden slowly leaned in and kissed her slowly on the lips. He kept it small and gentle but showed her how much he meant everything he had said today. "I love you," He whispered when he finally pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:11 pm

Avery blinked slowly, like she was drugged, "I love you too," she said softly and slowly, leaning against him as they walked up the path to momma's house, the scent of lavender filling her nostrils, calming her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 pm

Aiden smiled and held her close to him until they were standing on front porch. "Janice, you home?" She called out hearing a Brenda squeal from inside. "AIDEN!" She called out hurrying to open the door.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:54 pm

"Hey guys," Robby smiled sheepishly and waved at them, covered in flour from trying to make home-made mac 'n cheese. "Come on in. Dinner is...uh...might be pizza sometime soon. Janice! Aiden's here." And the poor guy looked so pale.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:00 am

Janice came out of a small room with the laundry basket. "Hey guys," She said with a huge smile while she saw Brenda latch onto Aiden's leg. "What brings you guys over here?"
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Aiden has a baby that isn't mine, Avery thought almost immediately, clamping her mouth closed so she wouldn't blurt anything out.

When a silence fell over the room, Robby looked back at the two of them and watched both of their faces. "Alright, don't turn yourselves blue. Just say what any normal person would. 'Noooothin.'" he sang, chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:41 am

Aiden sighed and shrugged, his eyes meeting his sisters. "A walk? Please." He said while he played with his lip ring. Janice felt her heart sink but she smiled anyways. "Of course, lil bro." She said setting the basket down and hooking her arm through his. "We will be right back." She told Robby.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Avery looked up at Aiden leaving and swallowed, going to sit down at the counter. She knew in time everything would be okay, but he just looked so...aged.

Robby handed her a soda, looking sympathetic. She was really glad he didn't pry like most people would.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:13 pm

Janice and Aiden went walking through the lavender fields like they used to when they were little. He talked and talked and talked while Janice quietly listened. For some reason he felt like they were kids hiding from their parents and sleeping on the same bed. Janice gave him a big hug and told him everything would be okay, and for some reason he believed her.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Avery got anxious after Aiden and Janice were gone for about fifteen minutes and squirmed in her seat while Robby finished up dinner. She sighed, "I'm gonna go out front," she said getting up and going to the door, then standing there and debating whether or not she should go to his room. His old room. She decided against it and yanked the door open, walking down the graveled pathway until she found a place secluded enough for her to sit in.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:32 pm

Aiden and Janice came back into the house, he was feeling much better now that he had talked to Janice. When Brenda ran to him he picked her up and hugged her. "Where is Avery?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:37 pm

"She went outside. Looked really pale." Pale-er, rather. Girl was already pale on her own. Robby looked at Janice and then Aiden and they both looked pale, too. He turned around, "Everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:41 pm

"Nothing that can't be dealt with." Janice said, going over to Robby and kissing his cheek. "Dinner ready?"
"I think I am going to go check on Avery." Aiden said, taking Brenda with him. "Avery?"
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:45 pm

Avery didn't answer, partially because Brenda was with him, and partially because she felt sullen. He'd probably told Janice everything, when earlier, he'd had nothing to say. She didn't get that...and her mind found something wrong with it. So she sank further into her spot and kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:48 pm

"Why don't you run on inside and go eat okay. I will go get Avery for us okay?" Aiden told Brenda as he set her down.
"Okay," She said with a frown and walked inside. "But I want a piggy back later!" As soon as the door was closed he called for Avery again. "Come on Av, answer me."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Avery frowed and puckered her brow, "And say what?" she mumbled cynically, accidentally loud enough to where he could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Aiden almost chuckled as he finally found her hiding space. "Why are you hiding from me? We could start with that." He whispered as he sat in front of her, taking her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The $torm [[RolePlay]]
Page 4 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 27  Next