PulseIt Rebel Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying, not much else.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The $torm [[RolePlay]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:58 am

"Yes Robby!" Janice moaned, arching into him wantonly. Her lips pressed to his hungrily, darting her tongue into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:00 am

"Janice," Robby moaned, his fingers stroking her delicate little nub, which was already gushing with wetness. He wanted so badly to make her feel pleasure as thoroughly as possible, and he'd be damned if anything was going to get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:03 am

Janice whimpered softly, splaying underneath him on the bed and fisting the sheets. "Take me Robby," She moaned wantonly. "Please take me."
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:06 am

Robby's eyes flashed with hot desire and lust at her words, and he wasn't able to resist. "I need to get something first." But damn, where had he put them when they'd moved into Gran's? Had it really been that long. He kissed her hard on the lips while he tried to think.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:08 am

Janice kissed him back, feeling her mind swim with urgency. "Robby," She moaned again, arching under him. What was taking him so long?
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:14 am

Fuck, Robby cursed internally and remembered he'd smashed a couple between the beds. He reached to the side and fished one out as he kissed her urgently, his hardness pressed between them. He quickly rolled it on and teased her entrance before slowly pressing himself inside, groaning softly at how tight she felt. His hands greedily started to roam her body.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:17 am

Janice gasped, bucking her hips against him as his delicious length entered her. Her hands wrapped around his arms as she took him in deeper and deeper. Oh damn, he felt so good always! And he was always so big too.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:20 am

Robby groaned softly and took her over and over, hoping they were staying quiet enough. He looked passionately into her eyes as he caressed her softly skin, feeling pleasured everytime he felt her wetness gush around his thickened length.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:23 am

Janice moaned his name softly, her eyes locked with his as he made sweet love to her. How could she have gone so long without being intimate with him, she couldn't understand but right now it felt way more amazing.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:27 am

Robby was determined to make her come for him over and over again. "Janice," he moaned, lowering his lips to hers, which then traveled lower to her breasts, his tongue swirling hotly around her nipple.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:33 am

Janice arched her chest towards him and knotted one hand in his hair to keep him in place. She was panting already, the knot forming in her lower belly. "Oh Robby," She groaned.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:39 am

Robby groaned and threw his head back, not knowing why he felt this, but he was feeling their bodies become closer and closer, his thrusts becoming more firm because of the waves of heat he could feel rolling off her body. They had amazing chemistry. Amazing, amazing, mind-blowing chemistry, was his thought.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:41 am

"I want more Robby!" Janice rasped. bringing his lips towards hers so she could kiss him deeply again. Her body was burning with desire. desire that seemed to keep growing instead of ceasing.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:45 am

Robby felt the heat in his groin grow at her words and her hot breath fanning against his face. He sucked roughly on her nipple, his strong hands going down to circle her wet little nub as he pumped in and out.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:49 am

Janice wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper. When she felt him brush against her sweet spot she whimpered softly at the jolt of electricity. "Robby!" She moaned, moving her hips faster.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:52 am

Robby moaned loudly into her neck and knew she was about to burst from the feel of her tightening more and more around him. His strong arms wrapped around her and held her close to him as he made passionate love to her, his strokes long and firm.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:55 am

(Skipping XD)
Janice was feeling sore once she and Robby finished. She pushed her hair out of her face, and notices the sheets askew and some pillows on the floor. She hummed softy before turning her attention back to Robby, she pressed butterfly kisses to his chest like he sometimes did on her shoulder tattoo. She was feeling happy and relaxed and not to mention tired. She had lost count of how many times he made her come but she did know it had been pretty amazing.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:00 am

"I love you Janice," Robby breathed, brushing hair out of her face and gazing into her tired gray eyes that were filled with happiness that completely matched his. She'd been so amazing, and he'd never forget the face she made as she reached her pique everytime. He hummed softly when he felt her eyelashes against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:03 am

"I love you too my Robby," Janice murmured softly with a sweet smile. Her hands stroked his chest as she watched him. He was so perfect.
(OMG 2 am! I'm going to bed *giggles*)
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:05 am

"And I promise never to let you get lost in your work again, my little busy bee." He cooed and pulled her closer, enjoying the naked warmth of her skin against his.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:07 am

Janice kissed his lips lovingly and chuckled. "Mmm, I'll count on you for that." She told him. And she knew and hoped he would.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:05 pm

"I did say I promised, didn't I?" Robby murmured to her sweetly and started playing with her delicate little fingers, running his hands over the ring again and again. Typically, guys were only supposed to spend one months paycheck worth on a wedding ring...but he'd spent four, because he'd wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:30 pm

Janice smiled and raised her hand so they could both admire it. "Do you think about our wedding?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lacie

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:23 pm

"All the time," Robby breathed, resting his chin in the crook of her shoulder where it met her soft, sweet neck. He turned it a little and watched it glint in thenight light.
Back to top Go down
Munchkin<3

Munchkin<3

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 10:26 pm

"Want to know a secret?" Janice asked with a giggle. She would of been so embarrassed to say this to him but this was her Robby, she knew she could tell him everything. "Cleaning up the old rooms here, I found my scrapbook from when I was like ten or eleven where I have planned my whole wedding. I found it so ironic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The $torm [[RolePlay]]   The $torm [[RolePlay]] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The $torm [[RolePlay]]
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next